Monday, November 21, 2011

Bootylicious

Before getting married, I needed to get measured for some articles of clothing that I had never worn before, and which have unusual sizing. The people at the first place I went to were not very helpful. This lady measured me and told me that I needed a size 30 on the bottom. I didn't know what that meant, so I just went with it.

Then I started talking to other people to see what sizes they were. All the people who were about my size wear a 22 or a 24. So I went to another store to get remeasured. I explained my concerns to the lady who was going  to measure me. She looked me up and down and said "Yeah, that seems too big."

Then she started measuring me. She measured my waist, which further confirmed her belief that the size they told me was too big. She said I was more like a 22....

Then she measured by hips and said, "Oooh.... yeah.... I definitely wouldn't go any smaller than a 28."

What can I say? I've got some junk in the trunk.

1 comment:

  1. It's called an hourglass figure. If you got it, flaunt it.

    ReplyDelete