Thursday, July 7, 2011

My Driving Pet Peeves
1. Tailgaters
2. People who try to pass me on the right when I’m already going 5 over the speed limit- I will speed up and cut you off so that you can’t pass me
3. People who change lanes during bumper to bumper traffic just because the lane next to them inched forward slightly faster than their own
4. When you’re driving on the freeway and you come up on someone going slower than you, so you prepare to pass them on the left. But the left lane is kind of full right now, so you wait it out. Then someone else comes behind you, and now two of you are stuck behind the slow car. So you put your blinker on to merge over when you see an opening in the left lane, and the jerk behind you steals the opening before you ever get a chance!!
5. When everyone knows that the lane ahead is ending, but people still wait until the last possible second to get over. In fact, they don’t ever merge over – they just drive in the ending lane until it fades in the next lane. Then everyone behind them has to watch out for them so the car doesn’t just swipe into them.


And now for another episode of this survey (courtesy of google):
1. What is your favorite yogurt flavor?
Not a huge yogurt fan. The consistency kind of makes me gag after a few bites (same with applesauce and sometimes mashed potatoes). But the kind I will usually start to eat is strawberry or vanilla. Putting granola in it makes it much more bearable.

2. Ankle or knee socks? White socks or colored??
White ankle socks. Greg wears knee socks cuz he doesn’t like ankle socks and there’s this super funny picture in our engagements where you can totally see his socks cuz his pants are hiked up a little bit. Here it is! Enjoy!




My little old man!



3. How is the weather right now?
Cloudy and a little rainy, in the 80’s. I don’t mind it when it’s cloudy sometimes, as long as it stays warm and doesn’t last for too long!

4. Are you a fast typer?
Decently. Last I checked I was around 70 wpm, w/ 0 errors! So yeah, I’m kind of a big deal!

5. Red or White Wine?
Dr. Pepper

No comments:

Post a Comment