Saturday, May 10, 2014

The guy with the crazy intense beard


January 3, 2011
"I met a guy at family home evening* tonight. He's really cute, I've definitely noticed him before (except he used to have this crazy intense beard at the beginning of the semester) and he was fun to talk to. Ugh, I don't want to get my hopes up though"

*Mormon families are encouraged to have one night each week set aside for family time.  At BYU, we were split up into 'families', but would sometimes meet in big groups for games.

January 8, 2011
"So the guy I met at family home evening, his name is Greg. And when I checked my facebook on Tuesday, I saw that he had added me on facebook, which was a welcome surprise.

Then the next day he wrote on my wall inviting me to a movie night with his friends. It was really fun. I got really nervous beforehand and almost cancelled cuz I had a lot to do and was stressed and tired and starting to feel sick from the hot wings I ate.. but I went and I'm super glad I did. I felt very comfortable around him and he got my number so he 'wouldn't have to facebook me next time.' Next time :). So I invited him to the basketball game today and he came and it was good. I am intrigued by his personality. He said he's pretty mellow, which is nice, but he's also fun and funny. "

January 11, 2011
"Yesterday, Greg sent out a mass text about his hockey game. I didn't plan on going cuz I didn't want to go alone. But later Britlyn and Katie said they were going so Kristina and I tagged along. Greg was good! He actually let 4 points in, but he made some sweet blocks too. And he looked dang good. He texted me afterwards to thank me for coming and said it was nice having me there.

Then tonight I invited him over to watch the game cuz we had a few people over. He stayed after and we talked till like eleven. It was our first time really sitting and talking and it was nice. He's very different from me, much more mellow, but it doesn't seem like I annoy him."

January 11, 2011
"Today Greg texted me about going to the university forum and reinvited me to bad movie night. And bad movie night, his friend gave us this candy and Greg told me it turns your poop green. Soul mates? I think so haha"

No comments:

Post a Comment