Sunday, May 1, 2011

Day 3: A picture of the cast from your favorite show

I don't really watch a ton of tv...

Before I met Greg, I filled my few moments of free time with this show:


Gilmore Girls!

In the past I've also been a fan of So You Think You Can Dance, Bones, House, America's Next Top Model... I think that's it. I'm really bad about keeping up with TV shows. I prefer to waste my time starting blankly at a computer screen apparently.

In other news, I had a bridal shower last night. The theme: lingerie! The gifts were, needless to say, scandalous! It was fun though, a very small setting with a few friends. Most of the girls there were from dance. It was amazing how we've all been away from dance for so many years, yet we still gossip about it when we get together

(On an unrelated note, does anyone else ever have a problem when you are writing a word that ends with "t" followed by the word "it"? I can't tell you how many times I've found "tit" in my emails and stuff before I send them. Good thing I proofread.)

It was so fun to see those girls and catch up on their lives. They are all doing great things!

I got to watch the Atlanta, Georgia temple re-dedication today. Even though I'm from GA, I've never really felt super connected to the Atlanta temple because we didn't go a ton as a youth group. However, getting to take part (via satellite) in the re-dedication of the temple where I will be sealed to my best friend was awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment