Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Blogggggggggggggging

I really like the idea of blogging but I feel like I don't really have much to say on my blog soooooo:

I'm doing a blog challenge!

Day One: A picture of yourself with 15 facts



Yeah, I'm kinda weird!

1. I am a huge nerd who is studying accounting
2. I despise economists because they think they know the answer to everything
3. My fiance is an economist. But I only despise him when he talks about economics
4. I know absolutely nothing about wedding planning
5. I miss ballet sooo much and am still a little bitter that I never danced a lead role other than Sugarplum
6. I'm annoyed way too easily, but I don't really hold a grudge
7. I hate having to get up and go pee. I will hold it for as long as possible
8. I loooooooooooove Dr. Pepper
9. I am addicted to chapstick. My chapstick of choice: Blistex medicated
10. I am intensely competitive! One time I burst into tears multiple times because Greg was beating my at Phase 1o. What the heck?!
11. Going to ward FHE on January 3, 2011 was the best choice I ever made
12. I like visiting GA but I don't think I ever want to live here
13. I turn into a total psycho when I am hungry. Fast Sunday= YIKES. Poor Greg.
14. I don't like to take naps. I always sleep way too long and end up feeling like crappola by the time I wake up
15. Sometimes I get really hyper and say and do weird things

2 comments:

  1. yay! You are doing the challenge! I will have more of your hilarity to read!

    Also, this wedding planning stuff is making me TERRIFIED. I will take any advice you have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Step one: Bridal Fair.
    Step two: Dude. The Bridal Fairs have these awesome planning books.

    Is it sad that I know this? I feel pathetic all of a sudden...

    ReplyDelete